About Me

My photo
My Name is Neema Ng'asha C.E.O and Founder member of Strong Women Foundation.(SWF).

Thursday, November 8, 2012

PUT YOUR TRUST IN THE LORD.

Psalms 4:5.

Offer right sacrifices,
and put your trust in the LORD.

Psalm 25:1-2.
1.To you,O LORD ,I lift up my soul.
2. O my God,in you I trust;
    let me not be put to shame;
    let not my enemies exult over me.
3. Indeed,none who wait for  you shall be 
    put to shame;
   they shall be ashamed who are wantonly treacherous.

Psalm 56:3.
When I am afraid,
 I put my trust in you.

Jeremiah  17:7.
"Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD,
 whose trust is the LORD.

Psalm 22:8.
"He trust in the LORD;let him deliver him;
 let him rescue him,for he delights in him!

Psalm 84:12.
O LORD of hosts,
blessed is the one who trusts in you!   

Proverb 29:25.
The fear of man lays a snare,
but whoever trusts in the LORD is safe.

 Psalm 119:42.
Then shall I have an answer for him who taunts me,
for I trust in your word.

Proverbs 3:5.
5.Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
    and do not earn on your own understanding.
6. In all your ways acknowledge him,and he will make 
    straight  your paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment