About Me

My photo
My Name is Neema Ng'asha C.E.O and Founder member of Strong Women Foundation.(SWF).

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

PUT YOUR TRUST IN THE LORD.

Psalm 4:5
Offer right sacrifices,and put your trust in the LORD.

Psalm 25:1-2.
1.To you,O LORD,I  lift up my soul.
2.O my God,in you I trust;
   Let me not be put to shame;
   Let not my enemies exult over me.
    
 Psalm 91:1-2
1.He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High.
   will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
2.I will say to the LORD ,"My refuge and my fortress.
   my God,in whom I trust.

Psalm 91:7-8.
7. A thousands may fall at your side,
    ten thousand at your right hand,
    but it will not come near you.
8. You will only look with your eyes 
     and see the recompense of the wicked.


Psalm  118:17.
I shall not die, but I shall live , 
and recount the deeds of the LORD.

Psalm 115:9-11.
9.  O Israel trust in the LORD,
     He is their help and their shield.
10.O house of Aaron trust in the LORD!
      He is their help and their shield.
11. You who fear the LORD,trust in the LORD!
       He is their help and their shield.
  
Psalm 118:7-10.
6.   The LORD is on my side,I will not fear.
      what can man do to me?
7.   The LORD is on my side as my helper;
      I shall look in triumph on those who hate me.
8.   It is better to take refuge in the LORD
      than to trust in man.
9.   It is better to take refuge in the LORD
      than to trust in princes.
10. All nations surrounded me;
      in the name of the LORD I cut them off!

Psalm 121:1
1.  I lift up my eyes to the hills.
     from where does my help come?
2.  My help comes from the LORD,
     who made heaven and earth.

Psalm 8:9-10.
9.  The LORD is a stronghold for the oppressed,
     a stronghold in times of trouble.
10.And those who know your name put 
     their trust in you. 
Psalm 40:4.
4.  Blessed is the man who makes
     the LORD his trust,
     who does not turn to the proud,
     to those who go astray after a lie!   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment