About Me

My photo
My Name is Neema Ng'asha C.E.O and Founder member of Strong Women Foundation.(SWF).

Saturday, September 22, 2012

PROMISES OF GOD.

 2Corithians 1:20.
For all promises of God in Him are Yes,and in him Amen,to the glory of God through us.  

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 

Isaiah 40:29-31 
He gives power to the weak,and to those who have no might He increases strength
Even the youths shall faint and be weary and the young men shall utterly fall.
But those who wait on the Lord shall re
new their strength.
They shall mount up with wings like eagles.
They shall run and not be weary.
They will walk and not faint.

Philippians 4:19
And  my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ  Jesus.

 Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through water,I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers,they will not sweep over you.When you walk through the fire,you will not be burned;the flames will not set you ablaze"
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment